The TropiCool® Water Chiller is designed to lower the temperature of your swimming pool to a refreshing and enjoyable experience throughout the summer. A heat pump gives you consistent performance, while evaporative cooling systems struggle to keep up in humid climates.
- Set your desired temperature to maintain
- Helps conserve water, does not work on evaporation
- Consistent performance regardless of humidity
- Titanium heat exchanger impervious to harsh water chemistry
- New SMART control panel with 24 character full-text display provides easy-to-read menu options and unit status
- TC1500 features the world’s ONLY integrated AquaTop which ensures optimal air flow for maximum efficiency and prevents debris from getting inside the heat pump
- Ability to chill as low as 40° F for cold plunge pools
- TC500 for cold plunge up to 2,000 gallons
- TC1000 for cold plunge up to 3,000 gallons
- TC1500 for cold plunge up to 4,000 gallons
Cold plunge pool sizes refer to residential use only. The bather load of a commercial plunge pool will require a larger unit.
Now you can control your heat pump right through your smartphone. Adjust your temperature setting in the PoolSync app.
*Additional purchase of PoolSync WiFi Controller required
California residents – Click here for Proposition 65 warning
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||31.4||38.2||42.1|
|Maximum Fuse Size||50||60||60|
|Water Flow Min/Max (gpm)||20/45||30/70||30/70|
|Physical Dimensions (in)||34″ x 34″ x 28″||34″ x 34″ x 39″||34″ x 34″ x 44″|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||240||309||390|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||20.3||38.6||38.9|
|Maximum Fuse Size||35||60||60|
|Length x Width x Height (cm)||87 x 87 x 72||87 x 87 x100||87 x 87 x 112|
|Length x Width x Height (in)||34″ x 34″ x 28″||34″ x 34″ x 39″||34″ x 34″ x 44″|