The SideWinder is a side discharge heat pump created to fit into tight spaces, such as under a deck or on zero lot line properties. The flexible design can be used when a vertical discharge unit is just not possible.
- Patented ThermoLink® titanium heat exchanger offers optimum performance – hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps
- Lifetime warranty on titanium
- Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle allows operation down to the mid to lower 40s
- Save up to 16% of space required vs. a traditional 100,000 BTU vertical discharge heat pump
- Ideally suited for under deck installation, virtually out of sight, where a vertical discharge unit would be obstructed